We're here to provide you with access to investment tools and top research and analysis, so you can confidently back up your investing decisions.
Resources to help you make informed decisions
S&P Top Picks
Quickly add to your portfolio from lists of stocks that were hand-selected by S&P's top-notch U.S. equity analysts.
See ratings and target prices for Canadian and U.S. stocks from Standard & Poor's, GlobeinvestorGOLD, BayStreet.ca and Briefing.com in one consolidated view.
Canadian and U.S. Reports
Back up your decisions with our expanded research offering, including free access to the very latest Canadian and U.S. Company Reports.
The Value Analyzer is an intuitive and graphically rich tool that helps you identify and evaluate equity investment opportunities, using the principles of value investing.
BMO Market Pro
BMO Market Pro is the next generation platform available to Gold and Platinum Star members of our 5 Star Program.*
* With recent changes to 5 Star qualification criteria, clients who were previously members of BMO InvestorLine's Active Trader Program will now receive Gold or Platinum level benefits. See 5 Star Program Terms and Conditions.
S&P Quick Picks
Choose from basic and advanced Screeners for stocks, mutual funds and fixed income products.
Stay connected with alerts
Feel confident knowing your portfolio is being monitored and you will be notified if it needs your attention.
With MyLink you'll get:
- A secure personal inbox.
- Investment insights and information specific to your portfolio holdings.
- Secure and prompt online communication with a BMO InvestorLine Representative.
- A direct link to tools and resources to help you make informed investment decisions.
- Analyst rating notifications based on your equity holdings sent directly to your secure inbox.
- Alerts to changes in third-party recommendations, ratings and target prices for Canadian and U.S. stocks.
Set personalized alert triggers on a wide range of alerts, including:
- Dividend and stock-split announcement notifications.
- Weekly or daily performance summaries for a stock or ETF.
- Daily updates on the biggest gainers and losers, most active and new price highs and lows for stocks & ETFs on the major North American exchanges.
- Notifications based on technical analysis, which inform you of a potential change in a security's price direction.
With Watch Lists you'll be able to:
- get current stock news from Reuters
- access third-party analyst opinions and ratings
- chart historical prices on any stock
Receive an email that will alert you each time an equity and/or option order has been filled.
Get started today
Ready to open an account?
Complete our application and start online investing
Open an account